Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Darwin's Pipe

A friend of mine yesterday pointed out that that "Darwin stuff in the text books is a hoax." Remaining, by my standards, civil, I asked if he had any sources for this claim. The one that wasn't hundreds of pages of ancient alien insanity trying to prove that humans existed in the Archeon Period by Vedic Creationist Michael Cremo, the man that brought us such intellectual wonders as Forbidden Archeology and Ancient Aliens, was a lovely debunking of evolutionary theory by a conservative Islamic criminal madman Harun Yahya. My friend then encouraged me to 'put that in my Darwin pipe and smoke it.' Yahya's article is here. I'd encourage you to read that because the images here may be hard to read, and also it cures low blood pressure. His original text is in the middle. You may need to download or open the images in a new tab to read everything. I suck at websiting.

 

The short biography of Yahya in part two was sourced from his Wikipedia page. Google it if you care. The green text with sources was itself sourced from www.talkorigins.org, the go-to site for debunking this kind of ludicrousness. The green text on Part 3 was supposed to include the word 'censorship' in it somewhere. Source: Most YouTube science denier videos have disabled or approval-only comment moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment